|Occupation:||Food and Beverage|
|Birth Day:||July 1, 1935|
|Death Date:||13 June 2017(2017-06-13) (aged 81)
|Height:||in centimeters - N/A|
|Weight:||in kg - N/A|
As per our current Database, Pierre Papillaud died on 13 June 2017(2017-06-13) (aged 81)
With the net worth of $1.6 Billion, Pierre Papillaud is the # 960 richest person on earth all the time follow our database.
Papillaud owned 51% of the Alma Group, which sells mineral water under the brandnames of Cristaline, MontBlanc, Saint-Yorre, Rozana, Chateldon and Vichy Célestins. In 2008, he sold the other 49% to the Japan-based Otsuka Pharmaceutical for US$1.2 billion.
In April 2016, Papillaud's name was mentioned in the Panama Papers through a power-of-attorney for Krewitt, a company based in the British Virgin Islands.
In September 2016, the New York Times reported that Pierre Papillaud demanded that the town of Weed, California give up its only water source so that Papillaud's bottle water company could have more water to sell as Cristaline.
Papillaud lived in Paris, France, until his death on 13 June 2017.
Currently, Pierre Papillaud is 86 years, 3 months and 18 days old. Pierre Papillaud will celebrate 87th birthday on a Friday 1st of July 2022. Below we countdown to Pierre Papillaud upcoming birthday.